Sunday 5 September 2010

Crafters Compnion Challenge 4

Crafters Challenge 4

For this challenge I have used Jenny from Patchwork Polly .  As you can see I have stamped Jenny, flowers and the toy rabbit onto white card and I used ProMarker pens to colour them in.   I've chosen a backing paper from Crafters Companion Popcorn the Bear ‘Kids’ CD and I selected the spotty paper from coordinating backing papers, printed in green. The gingham paper was from Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle CD, I matt and layered the papers. I've used lace ribbon, green crippled paper and assembled the card following the sketch. Oh and I used Crafters Companions silver spray & sparkle on Jenny’s wings, flowers and the rabbit.

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card and your colouring is fab!! Thank you for joining in the Crafter's Companion challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Arlene such a neat design. Love the colours, just beautiful. Thanks for joining the Crafters Companion challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card Arlene. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge, we hope you join us again next month xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, love the colours and fab image. hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing card, love the colour combo - thanks for joining the September CC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete